Posted June 17, 2020
NorthfieldWiFi is seeking an Intern to train and help develop for a future role in a networking/computer support position – whether this will be with NorthfieldWiFi or another company, we want to help you learn and understand an everchanging industry. The opportunities are endless when it comes to the computer technology industry and we want to help you discover the opportunities that await you!
- Must be enrolled or currently attending post high school education for networking/computer support degree.
- Hours will vary depending on need. Opportunity for paid internships too!
Technical Support Representative
Function: Serves customers by providing technical support via phone, email, helpdesk and at the customer premise.
- Communicate with customers via inbound calls, email or the Internet (helpdesk) for the purposes of resolving routine problems with products and/or services (service and equipment troubleshooting, routers etc.).
- Gather information from customers in order to identify the root causes of customer problem(s) and provide technical troubleshooting solutions.
- Utilize available resources and applications to ensure first call resolution, accuracy and efficiency in resolving customers’ issues.
- Prepare complete and accurate work summaries and update customer files. Confirm customers’ understanding of the solution. Provide additional customer education as needed.
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure high quality and timely resolution of issues.
- Effectively prioritize work load to maximize customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Exhibit creative problem solving skills.
- Maintain knowledge of NorthfieldWiFi equipment and services.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping customer information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Assist in customer installations as needed.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights and to work on roofs; will work in small spaces, attics and crawl spaces.
- Other duties deemed necessary for the success of the company.
**Apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-991-4260 for more information.