COVID-19 Response at NorthfieldWiFi
With the latest update on COVID-19 guidelines, we wanted to update you on how we will continue to conduct business.
On behalf of the entire team at NorthfieldWiFi, we want to say thank you for your continued support as we have grown through this change in the world. We are thankful for each and every one of you and are excited to be here to support your internet needs.
NorthfieldWiFi will continue business as we have conducted it over the past few months. We implemented changes in March and will continue with these changes going forward.
These changes include: a drop box is provided at our entrance to pick up and drop off equipment; our office door remains locked with minimal access; and we provide no-contact installations and service calls.
- Technicians will wear PPE when completing installations and service calls.
- Customers are asked to distance at a 10-foot minimum when the technician is in the home.
- We ask any surface area the technician has to come in contact with to be sanitized ahead of time and any furniture moved if needed.
- All paperwork is completed over the phone with our administrative staff.
- Technicians will ensure the internet is working via a company-owned laptop, and any assistance needed with connecting devices to the router will be done by contacting our support staff via phone.
From all of us at NorthfieldWiFi, we wish you all good health and safety during this time. Although this is difficult for many, we are stronger when we work together for the greater good. Remain positive and focus on the little things that bring you joy. Enjoy the family bond this may bring or the new hobbies created and remember to count ALL your blessings.
Stay Happy and Healthy,
Your NorthfieldWiFi Team