Customer and Administrative Support Representative
Posted February 2, 2021
The Customer and Administrative Support Representative is a person who is skilled at organization and customer contact. This person needs to be able to multi-task and perform effectively in a small team environment which can be high paced at times. It is essential that this position maintains a high level of professionalism, has the ability to work with the customers that NorthfieldWiFi serves and supports the staff as needed to be successful.
- Answers phone and responds to email inquiries and voicemail messages in a timely manner.
- Provides information to customers about products and services NorthfieldWiFi offers; Suggests products and services that best suit customers’ needs.
- Contact customers via phone and email to schedule site surveys and installations.
- Assist with marketing by doing mailings, preparing marketing materials and preparing customer installation folders and other information for the customer.
- Data entry regarding customer and company information.
- Assist in creating and sending out customer surveys and compiling data.
- Prepare information for company meetings.
- Assist with billing and collection process of customer accounts. Processes payments and updates account information. Maintains confidentiality in regard to customer billing information.
- Be available to assist technicians regarding their needs. Prepare routes and schedules, call customers for technicians when in the field and assist with providing accurate information for successful completion of their job.
- Assist with social media updating and ideas for posting. Maintains professional interaction with potential customers.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping customer information confidential.
- General office cleanliness: Empty garbage, wipe down counters, clean bathrooms, wash windows and vacuum floors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Flexible in an ever-changing work environment; may need to change focus often; ability to respond quickly to requests.
- Other duties deemed necessary for the success of the company.
- PC Literate.
- Excellent customer service and focus and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Photoshop experience is a plus.
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required. Secondary education is a plus.
- 1-2 years related experience.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Long periods working at a computer; must be able to do some lifting of boxes; must be able to get to offices within and around the building.
Working Environment: Typical office environment.
Send resumes and cover letters to Tabitha Lyon.